Brian Smith advises leaders concerned their organization is falling behind the pace of change. As a strategist and consultant, he leads teams in understanding why certain trends matter and how to address emerging market opportunities before they grow out of control.
Brian Smith has demonstrated success in guiding work teams to resolve their most critical, future-oriented problems. He is trusted to develop insight quickly and produce actionable plans to solve contemporary market challenges for corporations, humanitarian organizations, NGOs, universities, and governments. Smith has led change initiatives in banking and finance, healthcare, manufacturing and retail, higher education, professional services, hospitality, and other industries.
An active member of the global TED community, Smith produces TEDx events, trains speakers, and mentors new licensees. He serves on the Board of Trustees for the Business Ethics Alliance and is a conceptual artist.
Brian Smith has collaborated with or spoken to:
- United Nations World Urban Campaign
- The Nature Conservancy
- Association of Information Technology Professionals [AITP]
- NCAA Division I university athletics
- Broadway Across America
- Substance Abuse Training Initiative
- Association of Fundraising Professionals
- Independent Kidney Foundations
- Greater Omaha Chamber
- Slow Food Nebraska
- Nebraska Sustainable Agriculture Society