Brian Smith is a strategic, innovative thinker trusted to develop insight quickly. He guides work teams to resolve their most critical, future-oriented problems with a multidisciplinary, ethics-minded approach. Smith has demonstrated success in change initiatives, trend analysis, and emerging market identification with corporations, humanitarian organizations, NGOs, universities, and governments.
Brian Smith has collaborated with or spoken to:
- United Nations World Urban Campaign
- The Nature Conservancy
- Association of Information Technology Professionals [AITP]
- NCAA Division I university athletics
- Broadway Across America
- TED + TEDActive
- Substance Abuse Training Initiative
- Association of Fundraising Professionals
- Independent Kidney Foundations
An active member of the global TED community, Brian Smith produces TEDx events, trains speakers, and mentors new licensees. He serves on the Board of Trustees for the Business Ethics Alliance.