I am a strategic, innovative thinker trusted to develop insight quickly. I guide work teams to resolve their most critical, future-oriented problems with a multidisciplinary, ethics-minded approach. I have demonstrated success in change initiatives, trend analysis, and emerging market identification with corporations, humanitarian organizations, NGOs, universities, and governments.
What problems have I solved?
- A university athletics program suffered from lack of support in their home city. My team built fan engagement strategies that expanded upon the strength of their most loyal followers, resulting in an 89% increase in ticket sales.
- A startup retailer needed more traction while protecting its funding. I proposed actions that increased traffic 105% with 24% increased time on site and a 50% reduction in digital advertising expenses.
- While working for a regional bank, I developed a sales program that increased lending volume 100% over the prior year. I then created and delivered a sales training module, making the organization more profitable before its sale to a multinational firm.
I have collaborated with or spoken to:
- United Nations World Urban Campaign
- The Nature Conservancy
- Association of Information Technology Professionals [AITP]
- NCAA Division I university athletics
- Broadway Across America
- TED + TEDActive
- Substance Abuse Training Initiative
- Association of Fundraising Professionals
- Independent Kidney Foundations